#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } it's a long journey

it's a long journey


Saturday, February 14, 2009
today.., i was too busy with shopping. ha ha.. here are the shopping list

i) bought a tudung..(request from my sis and my dear friend)
ii) bought a curtain. at nagoya, carrefour bt pahat. (i hope i can find my cable so i can upload the picture )
so murah.. RM2 per metre. actually langsir ni around RM5 per metre. hu hu... but kebetulan jer lalu situ ada jualan murah.

iii) bought a dress that i can wear at PGL theatre. hu hu.. can't wait laa for my hero Rahman to act also princess Tiara.. she's soooooo luvly and she's so good with the character

iv) bought a sari .. ha ha.. this one is not for me my dear. it's for someone else. she wants to wear it on her anniversary dinner with her husband at a romantic place (secretto laa suzana!!).

v) took the water pump engine .. from my friend.

vi) bought a cd.. (aha!! i can burn all my favourite songs into it, so i can play it when i drive)

hu hu... so boros kan kan kan? tue laa. oooppppsssss!!! my friend called. Farah!! it's so long that we didn't see each other. around 6 months i guess. no wonder that she missed me all this time. ha ha.. tipu jer. dia takder laa rindu aku sangat. actually she called me juz for asking about a guy. she really wants him to be with me. having a relationship with me. "Farah.. if he wants to call me.. he will. if he wants to be with me.. i'm so sure that there is no 1000 reasons for it. he will like me.. luv me with so sincere". but she replied back to me.. "Su, you have to accept the fact. that this guy soooooooo ego, weird and mysterous guy".

Hu hu.. why i have to accept him? what about him? is he accept me with all da way i am? i'm sure.. 100% that i can accept peoples.. but what about the rest? can you accept me? peoples always judges without trying to ask. why? juz ask.. and u will get the answer. " why don't he juz asking me, "suzana, are you still available? i admire you and i wanna be with you all my life." it's so easy rite? juz ask.. and i will give the answer. why should i have to be blame if they had to marry with someone else? you know what.. change!!! u have to open your eyes and your heart before blaming other person. juz admit that you scared. afraid of what?? a rejection?? semua orang melalui kisah rejection nie ( termasuk lalu lalang kat kedai reject shop!!). To farah.. i know that you wants me to be with him. but enuff here. you have to stop pushing him. let him be.. think about his life and the future. he knows what he wants in his life. all of us need some kind of privacy rite. Farah sayang, i am so glad and happy cause having a friend like you.. and you care about me. i know that it's the happiest thing for you if i have someone special in my life. belum ada jodoh lagi laa farah. and i admit... that i'm still searching for someone that can accept me .. the way i am.

Posted by wsuzana at 9:18 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment